A journey to discover the people who change our world.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The motivating magnet.



This journey started life as a fridge magnet. I never knew that a three inch square could be so powerful. On it was written the following;

'‘Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it'’. {goethe}

There it was, the idea, staring at me for months, reinforced with each opening of the fridge.
Every cup of tea, every late night snack, every answered rumble of my belly contributed to making this journey happen. My waist-line may have expanded a bit, but at least the journey is happening.

So I'm going to be including the occassional quote on this site. The ones which get me thinking, motivate me, or keep me going back to the fridge for more.

Hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home