A journey to discover the people who change our world.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Preparing for Take-Off

Planning stations are on full blast in Dublin. My departure to Kenya is in just three weeks. There is lots to do in advance of the trip; the usual- tickets, vaccinations, visas, figuring out routes, making contacts with interviewees around the globe, hellos, goodbyes and, the part I least like, lots of filling in forms!

The route and timing is taking shape. I've joined a very interesting on-line forum, where people all around the world are rallying behind the idea, www.omidyar.net
I've had offers of home cooked meals from Kampala to Boston, and it is great to know that there are so many people willing to support me. THANKS TO ALL.

Over the last few weeks, I'’ve also been travelling around Ireland meeting a fantastic group of social entrepreneurs working in Ireland. Included (as individual posts) is a brief introduction to each of them. I have included a link to their organisation where available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home