A journey to discover the people who change our world.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Closing the Circle

Did time just skip a few beats?

I’m back in Ireland.
I’ve come full circle.
I’ve gone from ‘I’m am on this journey’ to ‘I have just completed this journey’

I’m sad, happy, tired, excited, confused, jolted, joyful, thankful, thankful and thankful again.

I’ve been catching up with family and friends. Figuring out what is next. Stepping into the future.

The next phase is about to begin.

I will be posting a more reflective piece on my travels, but in the meantime, I just need to set on Irish soil for a while, breathe, think, plan, and be.

This was some trip… and the journey is just beginning….

1 Comments:

Blogger Patry Francis said...

I feel so grateful to have found you and joined you for the journey--and all without ever leaving my house!

5:54 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home